Thursday, November 11, 2010

Response "Don't Ask"

I believe that Zachary Waggoner in "Don't Ask", was well written and I agree with his stand point on the issue that politicians are scared to make stand of some issues under government policies. I also agree that the nation needs someone who will stand up and take initiative to clear governmental weaknesses. Sexual orientation should not matter. Many gays are entered in the service, and I can only be respectful for a person that steps up to serve our country. However, Waggoner states his opinion very well and is very knowledgeable of the circumstance. The article is highly credited from support of "USA Today."  Also, I feel the government states many issues but the whole "Don't tell, Don't ask," attaches my thoughts about the government in knowing that there is definitely a slack of processed carried out insufficiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment